GRQ Consulting can provide:
Regulatory Food Safety Audits
Regulatory Food Safety Audits under the Qld Food Act 2006, sometimes called “Council Audits”, for catering facilities (child care, aged care, private hospitals, off-site caterers, restaurants, clubs and hotels)
- Document Audits (Advice Notices)
- Compliance Audits
First & Second Party Audits
First and Second Party Audits (eg Internal Audits, Supplier Audits or Pre-Certification Audits etc)
- Food Safety
- HACCP or ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management)
- Quality ISO 9001
- Environment ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety AS 4801
- Integrated Systems
GRQ Consulting can provide audits for:
- Food production
- Childcare catering
- General catering
- Food processing
- Aged care catering
- Off-site catering
- Food packaging
- Private schools and hospitals
- Food retail
Gillian also has audit experience in the packaging and manufacturing industries as well as the training industry.
Gillian has experience in auditing Integrated Systems where HACCP is combined with Quality ISO9001, Environment ISO 14001 and/or Occupational Health and Safety AS 4801 procedures.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. We can provide a quote and suitable audit dates.
Personalised Internal Audit & Mentoring Services
This service is particularly applicable to small and medium sized businesses who:
- find it difficult to keep up with their internal audit and/or suppliers’ schedule requirements;
- have a need for a period of more intensive auditing and/or training period to support implementation of a new HACCP, ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Program or ISO9001 Quality Management or Integrated System prior to Certification;
- find it more economical to employ a Consultant / Auditor to perform the internal and/or suppliers’ audit;
- decide to employ a Lead Auditor / Trainer to work collaboratively with, and mentor and train their staff in internal auditing or implementation of their new Quality System.
Gillian is available to:
- guide and mentor staff through an Internal or Suppliers’ Audit process,
- guide a business through the post audit corrective action phases,
- mentor and coach management and staff in the decision making processes in determining corrective actions and closing out non-conformances.
She also can assist the business to follow through and implement continuous improvement on a six monthly to annual basis.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. We can develop a plan for your business, provide a quote and suitable audit/ consulting dates.
Benefits of a Personalised Audit & Training & Mentoring Services
Internal Audits, Suppliers’ Audits
Internal Audits, Coaching and Mentoring Staff in Systems Management
Pre-Certification Audits, Pre-Certification Systems Coaching, Mentoring, Training
How can we assist you?
- Internal and/or Suppliers’ Audits
- Audit Consultancy / Audit In House Training
- Pre-Certification Audits
- Pre-Certification Audits and Training
- Mentored Audits and Responsive Coaching and Training