Meeting Client’s Needs
GRQ Consulting constantly strives to meet the needs of its clients in an ethical, professional and supportive way by providing services and solutions that:
- Analyse and evaluate your needs
- Meet regulatory and industry standards
- Provide clear and accurate documentation
- Are innovative but practical
- Provide options
- Promote efficiency
- Drive improvement
- Establish procedures
- Establish appropriate monitoring
- Provide coaching, training and knowledge
- Embed correct practices
Consultatively, and Collaboratively
GRQ Consulting aims to always work consultatively and collaboratively with you and your staff to:
- Identify your requirements and scope your project
- Manage the project
- Obtain the best possible outcomes for you and your business
GRQ Consulting endeavours to provide value for money by:
- Pricing projects and audits competitively
- Going the extra mile to ensure quality of outcomes
- Completing within time and budget
- We will always behave ethically and professionally.
- We will provide expert and evidence based advice.
- Our solutions will meet all regulatory and legislative requirements.
- We will involve you and your staff in all stages of the project.
- We will be consultative and collaborative.
- We will listen to you and your staff.
- We will discuss options with you.
- The program, procedures and records we develop for you will be practical and specific to your business needs.
- The documentation we develop for you will be concise, relevant and easy to read and use.
- We will always adhere to the Qld Health Auditors’ Code of Conduct.
- We will strive to remove any fear that management and staff have of the audit process.
- We will explain in detail the auditing methodology to both management and staff.
- We will audit supportively and consultatively, explaining best practice, Standards and Legislation, when necessary.
- We will emphasise continuous improvement.
- We will discuss outcomes with you to assist you to determine “where to from here?”
contact gillian for a confidential discussion & a competitive quote